Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Weight loss??? -

any weight loss tips that work?

I have my weight loss story on my profile. What works for one person may not work for another, first off. When I felt the desire to loose weight I wrote my goals out first on a chart that I made. I posted goals and the chart in my room (somewhere generally private if you are a private person), that way when I woke up in the morning my goals were staring me in the face. I cut back my portions, cut out fast food, watched the calorie intake, drink more water, eat small snacks (never before sleeping), exercise at least 3 days a week/cardio 2 days, walk 1 1/2 - 2 hours a day, have one splurge day (you choose your day), sleep at least 6-8 hours a day, drink more green tea and cut out sodas. I ve lost 80 lbs. since 2005 and kept it off. (I ve tried other remedies in the past, such as pills, and they didn t work. They gave me and energy boost and I stopped craving food at first, but then when I stopped it I was starving and went right back to the food again. I ve also watched friends go through fitness places and plans. I m a private person, so I had to find something more private.) I counted my calorie intake the first month and then it became habit.

yup, eat less.... exercise more. simply put, burn more calories than you take in and be sure to eat at least three meals a day to keep your metabolism up.

Whenever you are trying to lose weight, you should concentrate on these three things which all work together in providing a healthier and quicker weight loss goal for yourself. I have found this combination really successful in my weight loss plans. The first thing is exercising and how much you can put forth into it. The more you exercise, the more results you will see. The next thing is dieting and the calorie intake. If you exercise more, technically you could eat more? Always watch what you eat.Now the last step in a good weight loss plan is always a good diet pill that can help you get to the end of the road. I have found Proactol which is a natural herbal diet pill to be the best around. It s an appetite suppressant along with being a fat blocker which stops up to 28% of fat you eat. Read up about it at TheWeightLossPlace.com where I saved money on it. Proactol really works well with exercising which gives you plenty of energy to perform. Along with that you diet will be affected by Proactol due to the appetite suppressant and fat blocker. If you slip up on meals, the fat blocker kicks in. It s really great to stop food cravings.Concentrate on those three things and the combination is deadly for the fat cells in your body. Good luck and I hope this helps.

cut about 500 calories from your diet, eat 3 meals and 3snacks a day, and drink more water. easy