Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Whats your best weight loss tip? -

I ve tried everything.. It just seems so hard!Whats your best tip to loose weight?

Do some cardio and watch your carb intake.

My sister did this workout and she lost 12 to 13 kgs.1.Run around your block 2 times then jog 1 lap.2.Do 100 sit ups and 150 crunches this will help you with your abs.3.Do girl push ups and you will lose the flab s on your arms.4.Buy a skipping rope and use it 5 min a day.5.Again run around you block 2 times and then jog 1 lap.6.This is the most important eat healthy.Do this workout for like 5 weeks and your wish is grandad you will lose weight you will lose like 7 to 8 kg maybe even more.

Foods to help lose weightMany people who want to lose weight find it difficult to know which foods to choose for the best weight loss results. Losing weight by swapping and changing to different diets is not the best way, we need to find a way of reducing energy content from the normal foods we eat every day. We need to learn certain food rules to help form better eating habits.Weight loss book coverFeed the Muscle is all about BUILDING Your MetabolismAn increased metabolic rate means you can potentially:1. Exercise less2. Enjoy your favorite foods3. Still Enjoy social meets4. Spend less on low-fat foods..and STILL Lose Fat Weight!Learn more about Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle Here!Here are the facts...http://weightlossfast.we.bs/

Three steps that have really helped me are dieting, exercising, and the correct weight loss supplement for losing weight. Focus on those three things and you will lose weight considerably. I exercise 30 mins a day along with taking Proactol, a natural weight loss supplement that I saved money on at theweightlossplace.com Good luck and stay focused = )

counting your calories is my biggest tip. i use xanga.com to keep track of what i eat and my calories, it helps so much and it s actually helped me loose some weight. there are also some websites out there that let you know how many calories you have to eat a day if you want to loose up to 2 pounds of fat a week, it s really amazing and it s not hard.

i have dieted off and all as long as i can remember and i am 44. i decided to join Weight Watcher in April and i have lost 23 pounds. i don t work for WW but it really does work. diets don t. if you get a chance, go to a meeting, usually you can go to one free and then decide if you want to join. the leaders have been over weight and have lost thru the program so they know waht you are going thru. good luck

I would suggest a cleansing diet. I lost 12 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. I also lost a lot of inches too! I learned that cleansing will help the body get rid of toxins. Toxins come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives and lots of other things. The toxins get stored in the fat in our body. To get rid of the fat, we have to get rid of the toxins by cleansing the body. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. I did Jenny Craig, Weight Watcher and Medifast. If you want to learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. This was the first time I ever did a cleanse, it was easy and I feel better. Good luck whatever you decide to do! http://thebestcleansingdiet.com

lOTS AND LOTS OF CARDIO. I been doing weights and cardio 4 3 months now, and have lost 23kg! whoop whoop!Better yet, I eat like KFC and Maccas nearly everyday.Eat whatever u want but do heeps of exercise coz if u follow like a rigid diet schemes with nothing but vegies n stuff, chances are you won t stick to it and when you finally have some junk food, your body will not respond kindly and you ll put on weight easily again.So try burning more calories than you eat. Skipping ropes work a charm as well :)Good luck

why is it loose??Weight loss is definitely hard because you must lose only fat,nothing else...you have to combine both cardio and toning exercises 5 days/week and eat 5 small healthy meals a day...drink only water and treat yourself to 2 cheat meals a week

I get motivated through music. I like to make a playlist on youtube of my favorite fast beat songs and I dance for about 30 to 45 mins right in my living room. I have also switched from soda to diet soda and don t forget about the water. Because water is the key. Good Luck!

my best tip?probably cut out carbs (like pastas, breads, cereals- processed foods like these-)and eat more veggies and fruits.cardio exercise is another big key thing for me.

Eat dinner at around 5 pm and follow Auredic weight loss plan. Check following web site for more information.

anorexia

The best way to lose weight is move to another country :-]

Try this sitehttp://bestweightloss.name/