Friday, April 20, 2007

Women 35 and over, any weight loss tips??? -

I am so depressed with my weight. I had a baby last year and I am just struggling with the weight.I have tried half of the weight loss products at Walmart nothing seems to help, I have actually gained more.I know I m at the age where your metabolism slows. I don t eat junk food. I exercise at least 4 days a week.Any tips would be appreciated.

I knew in both a well-educated and intuitive sense the diet that I needed, wanted, and believed in, but it hadn��t quite jelled in my mind until I saw it in The Fat Resistance Diet (Broadway Books, 2005), by Leo Galland, M.D. As soon as I did I knew it was for me and my family, not just for weight loss, but for life. I am very partial to the work of Dr. Galland, as he is dedicated to the leading edge science of healthy nutrition and holistic healing, and his other books have become bibles in my family. This one will be, too. I began the diet the day after I saw the book, and I am here to herald it far and wide as a disease-fighting diet that can bring vibrant health. Here is why: For more info read the article below.You need to live healthy eat better and excersice. There are no easy ways out.Good LuckPeaceGG

smaller portions my friendand eat salads and veggies as much as possiblefruit is sorta healthy but still has lots of sugarbut it s a lot better then chips candy etc.water is good too ;-)

Lots of different factors come into play here...genetics, type of exercise and how long you go at it, not eating junk food is good, but if you do not exercise enough to burn it, you can gain weight eating lots of healthy food as well.If you do not have a genetic disposition to being heavy, then the best advice I can give is two words....moderation and exercise.Hugs.

Only Drink Lemon water every tome when U need water that;s it.

what is hoodia?Hoodia Gordonii is a cactus plant native to South Africacontaining an active ingredient that research has shown canreduce appetite by over 1200 calories a day while providingyou with stamina, energy and a general ��feel good�� quality!http://www.gordoniihoodia.netAfter hearing about this amazing new ��wonder cactus��, 60Minutes traveled to Africa to find out for themselves aboutthis amazing discovery. They were surprised at what they found!http://www.gordoniihoodia.net/hoodia-gordonii-plusSince then other networks including ABC, NBC the BBC have broadcast their own reports on the power of Pure Hoodia Gordonii and its ability to promote enhanced weight loss results.http://www.gordoniihoodia.net/weightloss-dietpills.html

Go easy on starchy foods (bread, pasta, rice, etc), and food with a lot of sugar. Works for me.

Best way to lose weight is not to eat. If you are expecting fast results, it will be painful for you, and might even be physically damaging. If you plan on serious weight loss, I d suggest that you plan for the long term, and expect dramatic results after a year at least. You should exercise 5 days a week each session lasting at least 30 minutes, and it must be of such magnitude that you are able to sweat due to the exercise (not weather, and not warm clothing). Eat what you want, but watch the calories and try not to eat to the extent that you feel full. Sudden decrease in food intake might be painful, but after a while your stomach will compress/shrink and you ll find yourself eating less naturally.Many people under stress tend to gain weight. It might be difficult, but try to keep calm.There are reported cases of picking up an instrument helping in weight loss, but it might be difficult in your situation... If you do decide to pick up an instrument, piano, drums, or violin/cello might be good for such purposes.