Monday, May 28, 2007

Any weight loss tips.? -

Hi, I started my weight loss journey weighing in at 219.4 and at my lowest so far I ve weighed 208.4. I ve been running and exercising every day and watching what i eat, and its worked. But, now i feel that i need something new to boost my workout regimen does anyone have any tips?

Keep running, although any cardio is good. Remember that running faster will not make your burn many more calories. Running twice as fast will not make you burn twice as many calories. Be reasonable so that you don t quit. Watching what you eat is great too, but don t start eating a lot less or stuffing yourself. Metabolism is important to maintain or you will gain back all the weight you loose. To sum it all up:1. Keep running or doing cardio2. Watch what you eat and the amount. Don t stuff yourelf or start eating a lot less.3. Drink more water. Try to replace sodas or other drinks with water.

Your body builds a tolerance to every exercise you do over time and does it more efficiently. To combat this, change your exercises. If you re a runner, climb stairs. If you climb stairs, ride a bike, etc. Don t forget to also steadily increase the amount of exercise once it becomes too easy.

You can lose weight if you did right method. I tried many method, but could not lose weight. I found the best method that works amazing for anyone. I lost my weight easy using this diet method. You need to have look right info that works. I lost 17 pounds after 60 days with this diet method. I highly recommend you. You can find more info from http://bit.ly/iebvd