Thursday, May 10, 2007

Anyone have some quick weight loss tips? -

I m a teenager who needs to lose about 5-10 pounds.I would love to reach my goal by the beginning of May.I m willing to work out around 3-4 times a week. (I ll try at least.)For the workouts if you can tell me some at home workouts those would be very helpful.I m focusing on my legs, and butt.My stomach is pretty tiny, but my bottom half let s just say a bit disproportionate to the rest of my body.Thank you soooo much for the help.

Don t eat soda, chips, avoid foods with saturated fats(red meat), hydrogenated oils, simple carbohydrates(no more white bread), soy, and food loaded with salt and/or sugar.Drink more water many people don t drink enough, your body needs water to function properly and to digest your food. Also it will give you more energy.Also eat more often, instead of eating conventional meals, start the day off with a meal and continue to snack lightly though out the day, you want to have your metabolism to be fired up all day, your body will see that it has a constant food supply and start releasing your stored up fat.Working out is not really necessary for losing weight although it s great for the mind and body. I d suggest taking up yoga, it s really good for your legs and glut( a lot more physically demanding than I thought it would be), give girls a great figure, and you keep it longerDon t believe people that say you need some special ingredient to lose weight, you just need to know what you re putting into your body.Also this answer is very brief , you should really read up on nutrition.

Cardio, then work on toning exercises. Also, keep in mind that genetics influence this area, and you might not lose the amount you want. I suggest thirty minute speed walking. Every ten minutes, you break out in a sprint for thirty seconds, and then continue back to the walking. Make sure you stretch good and drink plenty of water to reduce leg cramps, especially if you aren t used to working out. Leg lunges are very good and stair steps. Be reasonable about how much weight you can lose in any certain amount of time, and don t do any crash diets.

www.youtube.com/sparkpeopleTHEY HAVE SOOO Many awesome videos for work out!Like for your bottom half search for:butt blasting workout (6 mins)lower body thigh workout (5 mins)i do them every night.

hello..if you want read something about healthy,diet fitness and weight lose..i come just accross this blog : http://easy--ways-to-lose-weight.blogspot.com which may help you.other link to resourch:http://healthy-weight-loss-diets.blogspot.com

please start doing kapalbhati pranayam as suggested by baba Ramdev for 10 minutes daily

Heyyyyyy mockareenaDance dance dance

go on a vegetarian diet for 3 weeks

no, i don t.