Saturday, May 12, 2007

Does anyone have weight loss tips? -

I m 18, 5 0 and weigh 147 pounds. I use to weigh 120 pounds, but gained 27 pounds in 2 years. Please help, it s getting out of control.

Hi,A safe weight loss program must prove to be effective in the short and long-term, without need to endure starvation and without any daily athletic workout. (But taking a light exercise every few days is highly recommended). Avoid all the weight loss scam such as Low Calorie Diets, Low Fat Diets, High Protein Diets... not to mention all the new weight and fat loss schemes that appear on the market each week. The majority of them will screw up your metabolism, damage your liver, harm your digestive system and dilapidate your energy levels. Because they generally revolve around eating one type of food such as foods high in protein or low in fat and this obviously means you miss out on the vast majority of essential nutrients your body needs to function correctly.When I was a teen, I was slim, I could wear whatever I want, my body looked good, even my face was slim. I m 31 now, and I get disgusted and hate it everytime I look in the mirror. I was fat, my face looked like a watermelon. God knows how sad I was since all the good and nice clothes out there didn t carry my size. Each and every time, I came home from shopping depressed, upset and I ended up hating myself even more. I d tried low carb, low fat, extremely low calorie diets mixed with running but it never seemed to work. Whenever I would go back to eating a normal amount , I gained back the weight I had lost, and then a few pounds more. It was so discouraging! I was searching through the Internet looking for fat loss programs when I came across a web site. After reading about the program, I felt some hope that I could get back into shape. I will admit that I am skeptical about weight loss programs but this program offered a money back guarantee, which gave me the chance to try this without fear of wasting my money. I tried it and I am so thrilled that I did. I have lost 58 pounds so far since 8 weeks ago, and feel great about continuing to lose the fat and reach my goals. I m never hungry with this program. It seems that I eat more than ever before.My advice is, you don t need to spend a fortune to reach your goal, just like i do. If you really want to change then surf the link at the source below or else you will get ripped off from online weight loss scam and stay fat forever.

you should eat at least 4-5 meals a day.drink lots of water, and eat regularly. don t starve yourself, because once you start eating again, you ll gain everything back, trust me.eat lots of fruits and veggies, and if you eat bread, make sure it s whole grain. white bread is pretty fattening. you can also eat lean meats, like fish, turkey and chicken breast. eggs also help when trying to lose weight.skip out on sweets, candy, sugary foods, chips, ice cream, cake, and cookies.if you feel hungry, but don t want to over eat, chew gum. it ll keep your mouth busy and it tricks yourself into thinking your eating.cut out ALL soda! if you stop drinking soda, it helps you out a lot!and don t forget to exercise!try walking, jogging, jump rope, dancing, crunches, bike riding and swimming. try exercising for 45-80 minutes a day.good luck!

swimming,bike riding,play a sport,or walk a dog...don t do any diet pillsor weight loss drinksthose are hopeless,and so are sit ups and crunchesget outside and enjoy it as muchas possible, if it s cold where you are, then do some workout videos till it heats up again, avoid watching t.v. and eatingits the worst thing ever, your body won tacknowledge what it s consuming and thatwill cause you to gain more Weight.

I recommend you my diet method. It works amazing and fast. If you are very serious about losing weight. You should have a look diet right method. It will work for you if you do it right. I lost 21 pounds in 40 days with this method. You can get more information here link below.

This answer has been selected as best answer for more than fifteen times by asker (yahoo answer) for weight loss.Drink lot more water.Drink lemon juice with warm water. You can drink this after breakfast, lunch.Swimming is the best way to reduce weight.Try to involve in a game like tennis, badminton, etc.The below link is useful for you.Register site get more details free ebook for weight loss.http://www.atozanswer.com/forum/viewtopi��Download this ebook for free through this link. Nutrition and Weight loss and Weight loss is a 50 page ebook. http://www.atozanswer.com/forum/viewtopi��

get active. if u own a wii get the wii fit plus. it just did and love it. my diet trick it cliff bars and almonds and cranberries and seltzer water. they all help to suppress ur appetitie. whatever u do tho dont starve urself. been there done that and it only makes things worse. hope this helps