Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Does anyone have weight-loss tips? Please help :(? -

I turned 13 years old on March 1st. I am 5 4 in height and I weigh 122 pounds. In some clothes, I m just not fat. It s kind of weird, but I can t explain it. My friends tell me and insist that I am not fat, but every time I look in the mirror, I see a chubby stomach that bulges out and fat thighs that look horrible when I sit down. I just hate having to go in stores and when I find something I really like, it never fits me. And because of my stomach, it bulges over my jeans and it makes them feel too tight. I hate looking at my sisters because they are all perfectly thin and they wear tight shirts without a worry of their weight at all. I hate this so much, I cry about myself all the time. I need weight-loss tips, cuz I can t WAIT to see myself actually THIN. My stomach is not really fat, it just bules about 1 1/2 inch off my normal figure. I gain no weight in my hips though and I still have faint traces of my hourglass figure. I would be grateful for help please, thanks so much!

Do you have a sort of pear shape? Then relax, it s quite normal for a young teen to be slightly pear shaped. Your body is still maturing and it hasn t filled out in all the womanly places yet. It s normal for someone your age to not have a waist or bust-line. Once they develop then you ll look more balanced. Clothes for teens are awful, they make them to fit adult shapes, not young teen shapes which are different from adult figures.You can wear things a bit more flattering for you and your shape. Wear things a bit looser, flared leg jeans will give the illusion of a waist, so will shorts that stand out from the legs a bit. Wear a-line skirts. In tops, find ones that draw attention to the upper part of the body, with details at the neck and shoulders. Bottoms of tops and shirts should be a few inches below the waist and not right on the waist. Have them flare a bit at the bottom. Empire waists are nice because they emphasize the narrow part of the pear shape, right on the rib cage, and make an illusion of a waist. Keep active, eat healthy food and stay away from empty calories like soda pop and sugar snacks and salty stuff. Walking is a good exercise, it s easy, cheap and you can do it anywhere. Focus on your positives instead of dwelling upon your negatives. Build up your brains and your sparkling personality, that will get you so much farther in life than looking cute and skinny in a skirt and wearing a tight shirt. You are still so very young, and still discovering yourself. You still have many physical changes to go through, some might surprise you in a good way. Do something unique that makes you stand apart from your sisters. Don t focus on the outside so much, become a beautiful person on the inside and then the outside will be beautiful too. And always remember the old story about the ugly duckling who grew up to become a swan, I ve seen it happen so many times in the real world. You might have a swan hiding inside. And sometimes those pretty ducklings don t stay pretty forever.

Eat healthy and try work outs the works on the abs like sit ups, push-up.,join a gym and ask people there.

Run Forest Run!OK, I thought that was funny, but seriously:Aerobic exercise (running or fast walking, etc...) plus heavy lifting mixed together will give you the results you want. It is a little known trade secret that trainers know about that puts money in their banks. Run a mile first and then immediately lift heavy weights while you are still sweating from the run. Do this at least three times a week and you will transform. If you have any health problems, see your doctor first.

Try to avoid fatty foods and food with loads of cheese and avoid chocolates take fish,pumpkin, fruits and vegetables that contain more water and also work out on regular basis mix honey with hot water and have it everyday in the morning this wiill help u reduce weight

Drink water.Eat Vegies Fruit and try to cut back on junk.Lots of exercise.Take it slowly - weight loss takes time! Aim for about 2-4 Pounds Per Week. Good Luck.

i suggest u to join the gym.the trainers will help u to reduce your weight.

Hi i dont think that u should loose weight, i think that u need to eat more healthy like eat a lot of veg, drink lots of water and take walks from time to time in the park. i am doing the same thing and it is very good. i do eat rice and other stuff like meat but i eat small amount. u r very young and can be tempted for sweets try and avoid them.i hope that was help and rember no diet eat healthy.