Thursday, May 10, 2007

I NEED WEIGHT LOSS TIPS.? -

okay so Im getting a gym membership this week and i will be going every single day because im trying to lose MAJOR weight by december. Im 5 5 and 134 pounds and i want to be 110 at least by christmas. any tips on what kind of foods i should eat to help me get that way. Im a vegetarian ,so I cant eat any meat (including chicken and fish, seafood)-because im a vegetarian for animal rights-- I also dont eat broccoli or tomatos or carrots so dont give me thoses, but can you help with some good foods that would help burn quicker and help me lose. I also want skinny bony arms. Im hoping that running 40 minutes everyday will acheive that. so i need a lot of tipsss so I can be SUPER SKINNY for december.

all u need to do is not think about sweets..do slim fast everyday and if you have a craving for chocolate have a glass of choclate milk each night..eat healthy fruits, vegtables

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090921153638AAS7qUn