Sunday, May 13, 2007

I want a new look when I start school in fall 2007, do you have any suggestions? -

PS-I m also going to lose some weight, any advice or weight loss tips? Plus, I want to get a grilfriend, the girl I want is named Ra Chelle, got any good dating advice?

Personally, I went for the long-haired look. Not all women like that look, but there are more women who like it than there are long-haired guys to go around.My best advice for winning Ra Chelle: talk to her. It doesn t matter what you talk about, just talk. Get her phone number and call her from time to time. If she laughs at your jokes and smiles when she sees you, ask her out. If not, move on. Plenty of fish in the sea.

Well maybe if you want to loose weight then (this is what I would do) I would take a walk or jog for at least 30 min. each day. If you want to get a girl friend you would probably just ask a person that you have a crush because I know you might have a crushask her out like not yet to go out to dinner just maybe ice creamgood luck

Kinda depends on your build/ personality. What kind of image do you want to portray?Do you want to look sophisticated, or edgy? As for weighloss you need to eat healthier foods and exercise more. The calories you eat need to all be burned off (you eat 2000 calories a day then you need to burn off 2100). Don not starve yourself, you ll actually slow your metabolism and become prone to gaining weight more easily. As for those pills claiming to increase your metabolism to help you lose weight, all they do is increase your heart rate putting you at risk for a heart attack.As for the girl, be yourself.If you re not her type then it s better to be with someone who likes you for who you are.

you can go to a day spa and ask for a complee makover.