Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tips???????? -

I need some weight loss tips...I want things more though on a personal level, like things you have tried that have worked...not things I can find if I search online and stuff...I have all those, but I wanna know some ideas you have come up with or things that have helped you.I know everyone is different, but it doesnt hurt to try right?

I am going to be 30 in four weeks so i said to myself; you are going to look hot on your 30th birthday! I have started with a detox diet. You need to get rid of some toxins to give you energy before you start a diet. This will of course allreaddy will make you lose some weight. I did The Master Cleanse and I have lost 8lb of fat. Basically 2tbsp of grade B maple syrup, 2tbsp of fresh lemon juice, 1/10th tsp of cayenne pepper and 8 oz of water. This recipe will make one glass of lemonade and you will need to drink 8-10 glasses a day. I have drunk 8 glasses and some mint tea and water troughout the day. You will need to start at night before you go to bed; have a glass of organic laxative tea to get rid of some stuff. You will have to repeat the tea every night. The next morning and every morning on the diet you will need to drink one quart (32oz) of warm water with 1 tbsp of seasalt. This is the hardest part of the detox!!!!! What helped me is to warm it up to soup tempeture and think it is chicken broth. Also I hade a half tsp of maple syrup next to me and between you try to jug you salt water just lick the spoon so the salty taste go away. This help a lot! The laxative will losen stuff and the salt water will wash it out so you don t get sick. Just google The Master Cleanse and read it carefully. It works. Mentally and physically. After I have lost the weight I have started to go get Formastar Infrared bodywraps. It help thightening the skin, reduce cellulite and get rid of toxins in the fat cells. After 2 sessions I am really happy allreaddy! My skin feels amaizing! I am not done yet I still want to go for four more sessions till my B-day. I can not wait to see! Kathy (the lady who wraps me) said i will lose a whole dress size by the time we are done. Yeah! Since I have finished my detox with lemonade I have been eating very healthy. No food after 7pm, lots of water no junk food. Good luck to you!

HI there... I am trying to lose weight now days and have lost 5 kg s in last 3 weeks without much exercise..i am doing many things differently and all things that work for one does not work for everyone the same way...1. eat fruits whenever you are hungry and do not eat food directly. However you may eat food 10 minutes after eating fruits..that way you will have less urge to eat food which contains fat...2. practice common yoga posed like Bridge pose...for atleast 15 minutes a day...3 eat your last meal atleast 3 hours before sleep and do not drink any water till half an hour after a meal..3. eat in moderation...do not eat for ya belly eat for your body and stop before your belly start stretching...4. do not sit after taking food..walk or stroll for half an hour or 20 minutes after taking food..5. eat foods high in protein and less cooked...give these things a try fr atleast 2 months and see the difference in ya body..cheers mate...have a nice one!!!