Friday, May 11, 2007

Weight Issues.? -

I need to lose 15-20 pounds by June! Does anyone have any good weight loss tips for me. I have joined a gym, and I eat real healthy, I just can t seem to lose any. Is there any kind of magical diet plan that can vanish my baby weight.

I had my baby back in July and I still have lots of weight to loose. For me loosing Baby weight has been alot harder then loosing pounds in the past. I know its hard but be patient it will come off.Try drinking hot water,sounds yucky but it actually will help to eliminate alot of the toxins that are in your body.Good luck

eat healthy foods ,don t eat a lot of junk food,watch what you eat.also you need to make a exercise plane and try to do as much as you can daily.that s how my sister lost weight and it worked pretty good she lost 22 ponds in about 2 months....good luck

No!!! The diets which promise weight loss are basically crap. Even if you were to lose weight on them whenever you stop you will put the weight back on and it will be harder to lose it next time on the next diet. And believe me when you go on one diet you will go on another. What you have to do is eat well but cut down on portions slightly, drink more water, cut out or at least cut down unhealthy snacks such as chocolate, biscuits, sweets, crisps/chips, fizzy drinks, wine,beer,spirits. Going to the gym is fine but remember that muscle weighs more than fat so you want to do excercise that burns up fat but does not build up muscle -so you need to do excercise with light weight or little resistance and plenty of repetitions. Good luck!!!

finger down your throat

Actually exercise is the best way to lose weight. Eat healthy foods and stay off the junk and sodas. Be sure your cardio is getting your heart rate up enough to burn the fat. Here is a site about exercise.

There are a lot of good options for supplements, energy drinks, and weight management plans available at http://bsaunders.qhealthbeauty.com/

I am having my little one in april :) i know how you feel. their is no majic really, just hard work. 20 isn t unrealistic though, i have a lot to lose myself and im dreading it :( Nadine