Sunday, May 27, 2007

Weight loss tips and toning my body? -

If I eat healthy, take whey protein, jog a mile and do crunches and push ups 5 days a week, could i get in shape and have a toned body? also how long would it take?I have worked out all of my life, i am an athlete that recently finished my college career in baseball, when i first started playing baseball my freshman year i weighed 205 and was told to bulk up, i bulked up to 250 and now that i am done playing i want to get back to my original weight. I cannot afford a gym right now so I thought i could do something simple but i have never done anything as simple as this, it has always been lifting circuits and certain running drills, i cannot lose weight but lifting so i figure if i simplified my workout i may get better results. I was also thinking about incorporating sprints and hills to the running.I do not need any advice on eating healthy, nor do I want to be redirected to sites that offer diet pills and any of that nonsense. I just want your opinion. Thanks

Look the reason one is over weight has nothing to do with will-power, over-eating or the right diet. It has been discovered that the reason one is fat and unhealthy is because one has disgusting plaque which will eventually cause you to not be able to lose weight (regardless of how much you diet and exercise!) We all have it and when removed 10, 25, 50 or even 100lbs can be shed. We all have harmful parasites that if left to live and breed inside your stomach, small and large intestines and colon, they will eventually cause you to puff up, gain lots of weight, get sick more often. They use your body as a Food Storehouse and so they can live and breed by the millions. Need more info? E-mail me: easycash1@ymail.com