Thursday, June 28, 2007

Does anyone have any real fast successful weight loss tips? -

I m trying to lose like 20 pounds.

eat a healthy breakfast , dont eat pass 6 pm and drink more milk and water..i lost 4 lbs a week ..remember lossing wieght slowly the better chance it will stay off

never go 4 dieting do YOGA

Here are some articles which would be of your help:Helpful Tips to lose weighthttp://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1597.��Sleep well and Lose weighthttp://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1603.��10 tips to maximize your metabolism.http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1601.��7 Things you need to know about losing fathttp://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1590.��

First - Avoid Sugar and Gluten (wheat products)Drink water, green vegatables, fish, chicken and exercise. Ride a bike to work, take the stairs, park your car in the corner of a parking lot to force yourself to walk.

EAT SMALLER PORTIONS OFTEN, DRINK WATER, EXERCISE AND LOVE YOURSELF EVEN IF YOU CAN T LOSE THE WEIGHT.

Yes. I have. 3-4 hours a day trainig + once a week fasting.

I tried the South Beach Diet twice, so did a few friends. It does work fast, but unfortunately weight does not stay off, unless you re constantly watching what you re eating and doing some regular exercise that combines cardio and toning. But, if you want a good fast start, you can lose ten to twenty on South Beach in a month.

I do Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds every day it works you just have to watch what you eat.don t eat alot of bread thats my problem.the workouts come in video or dvd.

Of course, slow and steady is the healthy way to lose weight. However, if you need to lose weight fast (for a wedding or special event), go on a low carb diet (no sugar, bread, pasta, etc), drink LOTS of water, and don t eat after dinner (around 5:30 or 6:00pm).

I have done a lot of reaserch on this and the best way to start losing is to lift weights to build more muscle, then your body is going to start burning calories quickly. Give yourself two weeks of lifting to start noticing weight loss and do it daily. Substitute one or two meals with a protein shake and don t let yourself get too hungry--you will sabotage your diet. Lots of fresh foods and watermelon is great--not alot of calories in it and its sweet.

yes i met a lady that ruined my life. she lied to me and cheated and spent all my money. and now she still lies trying to hurt me. i have lost alot more than 20 pounds. i can still afford to eat whatever i want. but i cant hold it down anymore

How fast are you trying to lose this weight? That s the big question! I know of this diet that is called the Hollywood diet that supposively able to make you lose 14 pounds in 2 days. You could try that!

honey ive been trying to lose 20 lbs for the last 5 yrs and nothing works, unless we get off our lazy butts and do something, but then who wants to sweat in this hot sun heat?

I went to Jenny Craig. Lost 50 lbs. You buy their food. No need to think about it. Drink lots of water. Fill up on vegetables. Brisk walk for 1 hour everyday. Bike riding is even better. If I can do it anyone can do it.

Don t eat things your body consider waste products and limit what you eat to small portions thoughout the day. Follow the food guide. I am slender and people think its because I don t eat - nope. I eat, but I eat in small portions and I don t have cravings. I can coffee before I leave for work, then have yogurt and a bowl of whole wheat cereal with fruits, I snack on raisins and seeds or fruits. For lunch I eat vegetable or pea soups, tuna or turkey sandwiches and smoothies. For dinner i will eat a salad with rice and chicken or fish only. I drink water and smoothies throughout the day. I don t take in more than my body can handle, because I hate the feeling of being full. You must eat to live so see food as that. Cut your cravings by snacking on healthy grains and fruits or vegies. I don t eat chocolates, pastries, fats and junk such as chips. Although I do like candy. I am not big on milk so I take vitamins and mineral pills specifically for women. Oh yeah and exercise...kickboxing

avoid sitting idle.....avoid watching television too much

Eat right .....Drink lots of water and Run you *** off!!!

WOW! Only 20. Drink a lot of water. At least one gallon or half a day. Go to the bathroom often. Cut the grass in you yard. or go dancing. Sweat alot. Stay away from sugar, grease. Eat salads with chicken in it. At night eat fruits if you are hungry. Drink one glass of water before each meal. Don t look at lossing weight as a bad thing. The results will be the rewards.

well my mom is a nutritionist and i know that you can t lose weight and keep it off by doing fad diets. you need to learn to eat correctly for your body type. i would suggest a nutristionist and working out. cardio will kill the crap out of fatty places on your body and help you have a healthier heart. and water. everyone needs water. water will help you to burn calories. ice water with meals burns even more calories.

I lost 140 pounds in 2 years and have kept it off for 14 years now.My secret? I got a divorce.

Remove the whites from your diet: ie. sugar, white rice, white pasta, white bread, most precessed foods and eat every 2 1/2 - 3 hours (small portions of protien plus fruits or veggies)...Lost 40 lbs. and have kept it off for 2 yrs.

the grapefruit diet is a great diet