Saturday, June 23, 2007

Easy weight loss? -

can u share some easy weight loss tips that worked for u thanks

try runing a mile a day

no such thing as easy weight loss

i dropped 60lbs in 3 months by eating fruit and veggies,no junk food or pop and walking/hiking.good luck

There is no easy way to lose weight. You have to do a combination of exercise (cardio) and dieting. By dieting I don t mean eating less, just monitoring your calorie intake and expenditure per day. Try to burn a few hundred calories more per day than you take in. If you cut too many calories in a day, you won t get as great results (you ll also start burning muscle as well as fat - not good).For cardio, running, jogging, and bicycling are good places to start. Head on over to calorie-count.com, a great place to keep track of calories and figure out how many calories you burn in an exercise.I speak from experience, as I have done all of these things. I used to have about 25% body fat. Now I keep track of my body fat and step up my cardio if I get above 10%. Good luck.