Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Former bulimic-weight loss tips? -

For 1 long year I struggled with binge eating, purging, and fasting. my weight fluctuated from skinny to normal, normal to skinny.Now I am recovered. I have some days where I feel totally fat and worthless.But I am ready to lose the weight in a HEALTHY way. No more crash diets, no more purging. I want to lose the weight and keep it off.Our class trip to camp orkila is coming up in 5 months. All girls will share one cabin, and I don t want to feel self concious when I m changing. Oh, and we also have to shower together(bathing suits of course) so I can t feel fat!Does anyone have any weight loss plans that they personally have tried. My goal is 10 pounds.

Go to www.provida.comMichael thurmond s 6 week body makeover.My husband and I went on this last year and between the 2 of us we lost 350 pounds in 10 months.It s healthy and safe. Go to the forums and read what the other people are doing.Basically you eat 6 times a day....drink plenty of water and you don t eat empty calorie junk. You don t have to cut carbs or anything else. It s a very satisfying diet and it works.

Sweetie, i dont think its worth it. Ask yourself this: Am i REALLY overweight, to the point where its UNHEALTHY? If you aren t sure, consult your doctor, and ask him/her. It might start off as healthy dieting , but theres a big chance, you may relapse. Acually, it sounds as if you are already beggining to relapse. Just don t worry about it, hun. If the doctor tells you that you re at a good weight, you should most definetly be proud of your body. You ve taken good care of it! The doctor isn t going to lie to you, is he? And besides, super skinny girls have no boobs or curves. Last time i checked, those were considered attractive! Unless your classmates are shallow bitc*es, they wont even pay attention to what you weigh! If you still feel bad about your body, after getting an ok from your doctor, i d consider getting counseling or therapy. It could prevent you from going back down that horrible path! If you re doctor, does tell you that you need to lose weight, which i really doubt, then proceed very carefully!! Dieting could very easily turn into bulimia. Work out a good plan with your doctor, and consult him freqeuntly. You might even want to consider getting counseling while on the diet, just to make sure you stay on the right path. I really hope everything works out for you! Just remember Skinny does NOT = beautiful. But a wise person that takes care of their body, is most definetly beautiful!