Monday, June 11, 2007

Good weight-loss tips please? -

I m about 15, 5 8, and about 150lb.I m not fat, but I feel like i have a little bit of a tummy.My thighs aren t fat at all, and I m completely comfortable with the rest of my body. It s just my stomach.I exercise almost everyday, and don t eat a lot of junk food.Please any tips would help... no sarcastic comments please.

Read this article by Bethany Roberts called Top Ten Tips for Weight Loss http://www.weightlossfatloss.us/ten_weig��

Don t eat salty food, like chips. The salt holds the water in your body and makes you weigh more. Don t eat a lot of sweets and starchy foods like potatoes, carrots, corn, cakes, pies, donuts, candy, etc. Get the idea? Get a food count book and learn how many carbohydrates are in everything you eat. Cut back on the carbs.

don t eat right before you go to bed, go for walks , or jog. but be safe , ask one of your Friend s to go with you or your parents , brother sister, you see were im going with that . don t go alone. if you are 15 and 5 8 it sounds like you are going to be a pretty tall young lady and being large in the stomach will probably not be a big problem for you. however walking and jogging are great ways to keep a tummy flat.

Targetted weight reduction is quite hard, many people would say impossible, nevertheless I shed a few inches from my thighs by following the tips on the website in the box below. Give it a try, their advice is very down to earth!

Here is a website that can give you exercises and free fitness eBooks;http://www.bodybuildingsourcetoday.comAnd here is a great site for dieting tips and programs:http://www.easydieting.bizThis site gives away a 1000 book of healthy recipes!Good luck!RReagan

It doesn t sound like a dietary problem, and your 15 so you don t want to remove too many carbs. I would look more into doing a range of sit-ups and cardio exercise.

eat a lot of healthy food, exercise, DON T STARVE YOUR SELF! Also strech and how long do you exercise?