Thursday, June 14, 2007

Healthy weight loss tips for teens? -

Well im 13 and ill be starting 8th grade in september so i have like 3 months to lose weight i am aiming at losing 15 to 20 pounds here is my current status5ft 5in150lbnote: please don t call me huge because i already know i am

Ah, I m in the same boat you are, except I m 14 and going into 9th. And 160lbs and 5 7 . I was heavier, but I started exercising and cut out candy and pop and alot of carbs and I lost a lot of weight, so that s my suggestion to you :DGood luck. :D

Just exercise more or be more aggressive in your walk. To get that metabolism up choose mustard instead of mayonaise! Report Abuse

Don t go starving yourself, which seems to be the trend I ve seen a lot lately among teens. You body needs healthy food in order to lose weight. I am offering a free teen weight loss guide here. It s more geared for the parents of teens, but you will still get a lot of value from it: http://www.alluralife.com/health-and-fit��