Monday, June 11, 2007

Ideas for a liquid diet (NOT for weight loss!)? -

Due to my stomach not working correctly, I am currently on a liquid diet (recommended by doctor - not by choice!) I wondered if anyone had any ideas, suggestions or experiences which would liven up my diet a little. I am vegetarian and cannot handle any fruits, except orange juice. I currently take several Ensure Plus drinks per day and would really appreciate something a little more tasty to look forward to! Please note; I do not want to lose weight, quite the opposite in fact, so please, no weight loss tips!Many thanks!

Make soups,and run them through the blinder.Broccoli soup,with creampotato soup or tomato.Any flavor of soup,just run it through the blender til it is smooth.That is your best bet.Add all the veggies you can for most nutrition...also do beans if you can a bean type soup and run it through the blender or food processor with some of the cookign soup/liquid. :]Hope you feel better!