Sunday, June 10, 2007

Survey for women and girls only? -

How many of you weigh under 155 pounds, and still come on here looking for weight loss tips(height and age plz)

i weigh 121 and still look for weight loss tips lol . im 17

Moi :)15 years and 174cm

16 , 4 11 ,129.8 pounds

im 5 4 and 100lbs i actually wanna gain weight through muscle so i sometimes look for exercise tips for that.

I would like to recommend you my weight loss method that works amazing. I get correct weight loss method and applied the method, then I lost weight fast. You need to have the method that works. You can get the best method weight loss that worked for me and lost 12 pounds after 3 weeks. You can get more information at bit(DOT)ly/edbgier3 (Please change (DOT) to . in the link)

I m 5 4 and i weigh 300 pounds, i actually look for cake recipes on here