Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Whats your best weight loss tip? -

If you have lost weight, what are some good tips?Please don t just be annoying and say, stop eating thanks very much

chew slowly when eating, and don t take another bite until you swallow everything. put your fork down once in a while to slow things down.

The best way to lose weight and keep it off is a healthy way of living by diet and exercise. Actually not even a diet. you can eat whatever you want, as long as you are not overeating, try eating by servings. I am 27 right now and have gained a bit of weight but what has helped me in the past was to eat 5-6 small meals a day, 1bf,1lunch, 1 dinner, and 3 snacks. along with eating is exercising. In order to lose one pound, you have to burn off an additional 500 calories per day. 3500 calories is equivalent to one pound. Mix up your exercise routines. Don t do the same exercises everyday because your body gets used to doing them and therefore sometimes, you hit plateaus where you can t lose weight. When you mix up your routines and put it in overdrive, your body gets confused and starts burning fat fast. I have done this and it works, but only if you are eating right as well. Try taking supplements if the food you eat does not give you enough nutrients. Eat foods with protein, your body needs protein if you want to get bigger in muscle size. If you want more muscle take protein and eat more, if you want to do the opposite eat less. As long as you follow these guidelines, your body will never do you wrong. Your body is like a car, you feed it what it requires, the longer and better it will keep going.

Eat plenty of protein and fibrous foods - veggies, tofu, egg whites, tuna, and chicken breast, drink plenty of water, and start lifting weights. As long as you don t eat 4000 calories a day, I PROMISE you wont get bulky :) I ve been lifting heavy for two years and I m a size two, 5 5 girl and 120 lbs

,The Acai Berry is the most impressive diet pill I have ever used. I tried so many other diet pills and weight loss programs without much success. Once I started using the Acai Berry, I lost 44 lbs in 90 days. You can read more about my story on my blog - http://weightlossblog.notlong.com

i think it all boils down to portion control