Thursday, July 26, 2007

Any tips??? -

I am trying to lose weight and I workout 5 times a week for about 30 mins. I haven t seen any rusults.....so my question is if anyone has any weight loss tips???

I have lost over fifty pounds and I can tell you that caloric intake is 75% of weight loss. In other words, if you want to lose weight, you need to restrict your caloric intake to create a deficit.Think of your body like a potted plant. Calories are the pot and you are the plant. If you plant something in a small pot, it won t get any bigger than the pot allows it to get. The same thing happens with your body. You only want to feed your body the amount of calories it takes to nourish the body size you want to be. If you give it only that amount of calories, you will shrink to fit the given pot. Conversely, if you give your body more calories than it needs (a bigger pot) it will grow to the size the calories will sustain.The great part is that if you exercise on top of this, your body looks better and you can potentially lose faster.

Eat lots of fruit, drink lots of water, Plenty of rest.

I worked out 40 minutes a day for 12 weeks, at the end of that time, I had gained 3 pounds, but was down a full size. Look at the way your clothing feels before you get discouraged.As for dog....above me, a young male will always lose weight faster then a woman your age, trust me...same situation. It is a battle and Good Luck.

Don t be overly concerned about weight. Focus more on looking good and being healthy. Using the following program, I lost 5 lbs a week for eight weeks.Diet is extremely important. To slim your body you must:Burn more calories than you eat. Cut your fat intake. Eat three cups of fat free low cal yogurt a day (make sure it has live cultures in it) and pineapples. This helps you break down your food. Do 45-60 min. of aerobic exercise a day (preferably before you eat in the morning). This will attack the fat.I lost 40 lbs in two months and have kept it off for two more months doing this. I also took my body fat % from 30% to 14%Be Blessed