Friday, July 27, 2007

At 5 ft 7 what is my ideal weight? -

Right now I weigh around 140 pounds and I would like to lose about a stone, what is my ideal weight?Also, how can I lose weight the healthy way? Any weight loss tips to help me please?Thanks 3

Simple answer is Cardio, lots of running, swimming, bicycle, or gymnastics.Do a little weight training, and plenty of situps, pushups, and pullups.And cut out the bread and sweets, no soda even diet as it is just empty calories that confuse the body into eating more... Drink water eat more veggies, and less red meat and pork, more chicken turkey and fish

Ok, well is you are young, which I am 5 5 and my weight is 115 which is kinda low. I think 130 would be good. However if you are an adult your weight is fine!!! settle down!!!To lose weight, I recommend exercising daily in a gym or indoor sports. Also, find a program to help you lose weight to help you lose weight such as Weight Watchers! Make sure you don t snack late at night and when you re not hungry, and avoid fattening and sweet, salty, or buttery foods!!! HOPE THIS HELPS!!! Good luck on losing weight!

I had a surplus of pounds in all the wrong zones until I checked out acai berry, I know they say that pills will not work, but they definitely worked for me, and they ve been featured on CBS News too. There is a free trial going on currently at http://zorarenfly.dmql.com , try it, what have you got to lose?

this is a difficult question to give a blanket answer to. why? because different people have different builds. 140 at 5 7 sounds very normal. if you want to drop a couple pounds up your exercise and decrease your caloric intake. simple to say, harder to put into practice.

Your weight should be about 60 kilos, well that s for a model, so maybe 65 kilos which is about 130 lbs. give or take a few digits. Drink 8 glasses of water a day. Eat about 3 or 4 small meals a day. Exercise 4 to 5 times a week. I hope this helps.

The recommended weight for a female at 5 7 is 135 pounds.

Small frame:123-136Medium frame:133-147large frame:143-163You seem ok on your weight

125 pounds

your 5 7 and weight 140 it s fine for a girl, im 5 8 weight 155 and i am skinny and have muscles :)