Saturday, July 28, 2007

I need some Weight loss tips, any suggestions? -

Im 15 years old, 5 7, and 140 pounds I want to lose about 5-8 pounds in about a month. But Ive been trying the whole month of june with out a budge in the scale. This is important so please help!

Ok, I am not a spammer (I promise!! You can even look at my Q and As) but I m going to refer you to livestrong.com because they helped me sooo much. Everything is calories. Carbs, protein, fat forget it. If you eat the right amount of calories, then that means you have to have the right amount of carbs and fat because otherwise you d only be able to eat one meal per day. On livestrong sigh up and go to myplate. Once you sign up you enter your weight and how many pound you want to loose per week. The max is 2; so you cannot starve yourself. You can search up any food and they will most likely have it, and if not then you can add it. Be honest with it! They also have where you can enter your workouts. The best exercise is swimming. You use practically all your muscles swimming, and water resistance makes it even better. Swimming doesn t hurt your bones with a shock like running does. I would highly recommend signing up for a hardcore swim team. It s more fun anyway. The best part of loosing weight is that your taste buds change. I used to hate the taste of vegetables. Because I d save my calories for a desert later, I d eat veggies for most of my meals. It was weird because they started to taste VERY good. Carrots taste super sweet now. Do you like cooking? I m sorry for referring another site, but recipezaar.com has awesome ways to cook veggies. Under the recipe sifter put vegetarian (even though you re probably not...meat has a lot of calories.) and low calorie...and then whatever else you want. Try to find ones with super healthy ingredients and 5 stars. Every recipe that I ve tried has come out really well. I love cooking a lot....hehe. If you love deserts like I do, I d recommend rice pudding or custard. There are a lot of ways to actually make food have sweet flavors without adding anything. Mmmm...you know what s a surprising very good desert? Put skim milk in the freezer and stir it every once and a while until it turned to slush (not rock solid!) then put in some Splenda (not too much. Splenda is bad in excess) and just enough cinnamon to have a few specks per spoonful. For some reason, if you use these simple ingredients it gets to be quite sweet and have a strong vanilla taste. It doesn t taste like milk!Edit: A lot of people say that 3 meals per day is better, but they re wrong. Your body doesn t care when you get your calories - just as long as you eat your daily recommended. To make your metabolism faster, it s actually better to not eat 3 meals, but rather snack all the time with healthy snacks. I hate the taste of plain water. For some reason I cannot stand it. I love Wyler s light (only cost a dollar for a bunch of packets at the 99 cent strore). Personally, I only drink about 1 glass per day. Your body gets most of its water from food. Oatmeal pretty much saved me. Don t get Quaker; it does not keep you full. I d highly recommend Springfield or Irish Oats Oatmeal. They re both very hearty and only 100 calories. Don t get 100 calorie packs they re empty calories.

I have been through it all and know what s it about. The main thing is to stick in there. You can t be an addict to food and never exercise if you want to live a healthy life and keep the weight off. I ve worked out, done every diet, and all types of classes.Nothing works, besides dedication and intelligence towards the subject of losing weight.First, depending on how much weight you need to lose, your diet is the first concern. You can t eat 10,000 calories a day and expect the weight to come off, even if you are exercising a lot. Which brings us to the next thing. Duh, Exercising...This is a must especially if you need to a lot of weight. Get at least 30 mins of some good hardcore exercising. Do some cardio, in the long run, it s good for the heart.However, I find the most hardest part of losing weight/keeping it off, in my diet. It s so hard to keep your fingers out of the cookie jar or those chocolate goodies. I ve found a great addition to help any one out, it s a natural weight loss supplement called Proactol. Now don t get all crazy on me and say diet pills don t work. That is true, but not in this case. This one isn t meant to burn pounds while you sit on the couch. It s an appetite suppressant, along with being a fat binder. I saved money on the pills at theweightlossplace dot com along with getting some good info. It basically makes those fingers not go towards the cookie jar. For me it s the best pill I ve tried and I ve tried cupboards full. Now this doesn t mean you have to follow my foot steps but I ve successfully lost roughly 70 pounds and keeping it off til this day.Well good luck and remember what I said, Dedicate.

What have you been doing.. I am 15 too. I lost like 30 pounds in a few months. I am an expert at losing weight :) Put up more info on what your diet and exercise routine is like todaythen i will have a better understanding of why you arent losing weight?!:)

Hey, I tested this new supplement from http://belete.vo3.net. They have a risk free trial on right now. What it does, is flush out your insides, there can be as much as 20 lbs in there, and no amount of diet and working out is likely to obliterate it. Give it a go - I did, and shed 17 lbs LOL!!!

Drink plenty of water, replace juice drinks with it.Don t snack, just have 3 meals a day.Don t add extra sauces like ketchup etc.Do at least 30mins of exercise a day.X