Thursday, July 26, 2007

I want to lose weight? also is this weight right for my height...? -

hey guyssso im 5 8, about 145 lbs, and 12 years oldand yes i know im tall for my age hahai was wondering is this weight normal?i have been trying to shape up and lose a little weight this summerbcz im not comfortable with my body like i want to tone up my absand thighs and i dont feel confidentso pleaseee i need some weight loss tips school starts in a couple weeksbest answer gets 10 pts!thank youuu :]

I just calculated your BMI (body mass index)Underweight: below 18.5Normal Weight: 18.5-24.9Overweight: 25-29.9Obese: 30 or greaterYou scored 22.0So, you re perfect!

Totally normal weight. If you feel as though you want to tone up and build your strength, confidence....try some floor exercises or walking.

yes actually very normal b cause you are so tall. please don t listen to those other people saying you need to lose some weight. you are a perfect weight and we don t need another anorexic! LOLgood luck!