Sunday, July 15, 2007

NEED QUICK (less than 2 weeks) weight loss tips! please help!? -

PLEASE DON T GIVE ME A LECTURE!!! I KNOW IT S UNHEALTHY!But I m going on a date with this guy I really like, and I d like to lose as much weight as possible before then. I m on a fruit and veggies diet, so yeahAnything else I could do?

The cabbage soup diet...worked for me. :) Good luck!http://www.cabbage-soup-diet.com/

drink nothing but water.fruit actually has a lot of sugar, try high fiber cereal in the morning + strong black coffee... cleeeeeans you out, trust me.

I have two answers for you.But first let me say this, it is not unhealthy to drop a large amount of weight in a short period of time as long as you go about it in a healthy manner.1.) There is a rice like food calle quinoa. Look it up online, or for it at your local health food store. Eating this stuff with bannanas or apples everyday can help you lose up to two pounds a day. And it is healthy, because it s organic, and it s just like rice.2.) There is a diet pill called AVAKAR 20/50 (you can purchase it at wally world for about 40 bucks). It cuts twenty out of every fifty calories you eat out of your system. Granted it gives you diarreah the first two days you take it, but you end up dropping about a pound a day because your body starts working on the stored calories (fat)For me, this is the only diet pill I have ever tried, and I have no side effects, unless you count wonderful amounts of energy.

Exercise maybe? That is the healthiest form of weight loss.

try 3 ballerinas tea it made me loose around 3-5 lbs in one day and i actually kept it off!!!!