Thursday, July 19, 2007

Poll/Survey: BMI (easy two points)? -

1. What is your BMI now?2. What did it used to be?3. What would be your goal BMI?This is purely for my curiosity. I m not looking for weight loss tips, I just want to see how other people balance out. BMI calculator: http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmicalc.��Thanks youuu! :)

1. BMI is now 64 (485lbs). 2. It was 20 years ago 22.4 (170lbs).3. Any less than I am nowI would love to loose weight, and be fit again. But nothing worked for me, and in fact diets made me more heavy instead..

I use many different program to lose my weight, but nothing worked untill I found this amazing program. It works fast and I lost my weight easy after I found correct program. I lost 9 pounds in 3 weeks and it was so easy. If you are really serious and really want to lose weight you should check this out. You can get info here link below.

I checked out everything to lose weight, and nothing worked until I checked out colon cleanse. I appreciate they say that pills will not work, however they certainly worked for me, and they have been shown on CNN too.There s a free trial going on right now at http://vilert.mansdiet.info , why not try it, what have you got to lose?

I will answer by saying I m underweight. I had built it up pretty well, but with bad news about my grandfather, it greatly affected my eating habits and made me depressed. Now I m back to square one, but trying to get back into my routine of eating well and exercise.

I don t mind doing this mainly because my weight has been changing alot. My current bmi is 40.4. It used to be 47 and my goal bmi which is a reality for me would probably be about 24.5 =)