Thursday, July 19, 2007

Will my stomach get flatter if I do 200 situps a day? and how long will it take? -

Im not asking for weight loss tips. I want to know if doing 200 situps a day will tone my stomach, and flatten it. Should I do more than that?

yeah, the best thing for you to do is to burn off the fat by doing cardio. i read in mens health something like 20 situps only burns one calorie or something like that. situps will build the muscles but unless you do the cardio to burn the fat first then you ll never be able to see all your hard work!edit***i just re-read your question and u didnt say u were fat lol well if ur already skinny and have almost no fat then 200 a day will deff help. here, look through these articles http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.p�� , bodybuilding.com is a great site for all of your fitness research!

if you do 200 a day you should see results in about 6 or 7 daysi do two sets of 150 a day on a elevated sit-up bench, ive been doing it for about 6 months now and ive got my six pack :)but if you just want to flatten you stomach id recommend doing less, unless you want to build your muscles?

No... sit-ups don t make your stomach flatter; they build your ab muscles underneath the fat of your stomach which you lose by diet and cardio exercise.

I would say so.........

id like to know aswell