Friday, August 17, 2007

Does anyone have weight loss tips, I need fast results? -

Okay, I m 13 5 3 I weigh about 118. I m not like very very athletic but i do get outside on a regular basis and run around, swim,ride bike the usual stuff. Im just not happy with my body at the moment. I have come along way. at the beginning of this year i weighed about 140 now im down to 119 but i lost that much weight within like 2 or 3 months. So idk i have experienced the whole eating diorder thing. So i just want some healthy FAST tips. Any help is much appreciated.

I m pretty sure you know all of the answers...if you really want healthy, it s diet and exercise. Anything fast and extreme isn t healthy. I wish it wasn t true but it is.Up your cardio...I ve found running melts the lbs off. If you normally run for 30 minutes a day, try running 45-60. You ll see results. Just make sure you don t push yourself harder than you are able to do and eat more healthy meals so you don t get lightheaded.Good luck and be safe!!!

I ve lost 30 ponds in three weeks and my friend lost 20 pounds in two weeks. It s a new and effective way to lose weight: http://freedetoxdiet.blogspot.com

I was about to give you some advice with excellent results. But at 13 you re worried about your weight??!! Sorry, Babygirl. Have fun! Weight is the last thing you should be worried about.

damn your 13..and in perfect weight ..stop reading magazines!!!

yeah you might not be happy with your body but honestly you are at an ok weight... it s healthy... just sustain the weight you have now and eat right and keep doing what you are doing and you will be fine...

Try www.weightwatchers.com. You will find a sensible diet that you will lose anywhere from 1/2 lb. to 2 lbs. a week. It s working for me; I ve been a dieter for 30 years and have found them to offer the very best.

Like everyone else said, I think you are fine.But if you want to lose weight, the easiest thing to do is just to eat what you normally eat, but switch to the fat-free version.Also, something few people know: Sodium will cause weight gain, which is why you can gain weight from drinking too many diet sodas.If you stay clear of sugar and sodium, you should be able to get to a weight you are happy with. But remember that being healthy is always more important than being skinny, so talk to a doctor if you continue to have concerns.