Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I have a crush on this girl, but she said shes lesbian. How do I know shes not making excuse to not date me? -

Also, I think she gained at least 5 lbs since I asked her out 3 weeks ago. We see each other twice a week in class. How do I tactfully suggest some weight-loss tips so she doesn t get any fatter.

ROFL! Jesus Christ. Even if she s not a lesbian, it s obvious she s not interested in you, so why do you care?And why do you care about her weight? It s her body, let her deal with it on her own.

Dude, you are a pompous jerk if you think that she cares what you think about her weight.I d say I was a lesbian to get out of dating you as well. What matters is that she s not interested in you, and you just have to accept that you aren t the greatest thing to ever walk the earth.

whether or not she is telling the truth does not matter to you.she does not want to get closer to you, so why be interestedin her reasons?it certainly is not up to you to make any diet suggestions toher.just stay away from her.

dude don t go down that road. if shes getting fat she is not lying about her orientation. all this might sound sexist but trust me i know what im talking about. move on.

first don t ever call a girl fat that will gives girls even worst problems and look how she looks at other guys and or girls that will help you find out if she is lez

hahahahaha......wow.

well if you see her messing around with other guys than she is making an excuse.

well first off she may be pregnant.an you sound like you just want to bang her