Monday, August 13, 2007

I need advice on loosing some weight while maintaining a quot;a-bquot; average working and taking care of the house? -

im 17 and a senior my year is already full im taking 4 medical classes as well as my main classes. i gain alot of weight over the summer and i NEED to lose it i was just looking for some easy weight loss tips to help me out that i dont have to stop and do. please help me i cant graduate fat! im 5 3 1/2 im Hispanic so im naturally thick but i jus need to lose a few pounds. help me please i can use any advice...thank yallheres a pic of me it me n my little cuz im kina covered but u can c my arms and stuff but yea just give yalls thoughts

If you are serious about losing weight you should have this program. It worked for me and it is the only diet program that lost me 15 pounds in 4 weeks. It works fast and using correct information will lose your weight easy . You can find more information at http://bit.ly/khdbvs6