Sunday, August 26, 2007

I need an exercise plan to strengthen my abdominal muscles, one that I can do at home? -

I want to build my abs. What kind of exercise should I be doing to target my core body, and how many times a day? I am already thin enough so I don t need diet or weight loss tips.I want to achieve noticeable abdominal muscles by the beginning of July. Is there a way I can do this in 5-6 months?

If you do not already have one, purchase a stability ball and do weighted crunches on the ball, and also do corkscrews, planks and side planks. Stop at you local bookstore for books on abdominal training and functional strength training or do some internet research for further details. Yes, you can accomplish a lot in 5 or 6 months.

Discuss this at http://www.toxicmuscle.com Join up and discuss this topic for a more in depth answer on this forum.

200-300 SITUPS A NIGHT.