Saturday, August 25, 2007

Weight loss advice for a chubby mom? -

I ve never lost baby weight and my child is not exactly a baby, more like a toddler. I wasn t thin to begin with. Anyway, I need to lose about 40 pounds. What should I do for exercise? I have a treadmill, so how much, how fast, and how often should I do it?What types of outside walks should I take? I d be pushing a stroller with an almost 30 pound child in it. Should I walk really fast for it to be at all effective?What should I eat? I m having a hard time following a structured diet like Weight Watchers or low carb/no sugar. I appreciate any good weight loss tips you can give me. Please don t be mean, I know I m overweight. That s why I m asking for help. I just want lose weight the right way!Thanks!

You should exercise everyday 5x week for at least 30 to 45 minutes. Don t count as exercise when you go with the stroller, think that as a bonus.For food, you should spread your meals in between 5 or 6 times a day. For the big meals you should always have: protein (chicken breast, fish), carbs (brown rice, broccoli) and fibers (salad).For snacks to start you can have any kind of fruit.And test and trying until you find meals that are appealing to you so you don t go off the wagon.http://www.minimizeme.tvThe ups and downs of an ordinary man on a diet.(it s my blog, not selling any pills, books or magic formulas)

Three steps that have really helped me are dieting, exercising, and the correct weight loss supplement for losing weight. Focus on those three things and you will lose weight considerably. I exercise 30 mins a day along with taking Proactol, a natural weight loss supplement that I saved money on at theweightlossplace.com Good luck and stay focused = )

Breakfast: Yogurt.Lunch: Salad.Dinner: Chicken with veg.Snacks: Fruit.With this you will lose the weight quickly but heathily.Only drink water and run for 30 minutes a day.These might help aswell, there really good search them on youtube as yahoo won t let me post them :8 Minute Abs.8 Minute Legs.8 Minute Buns.8 Minute Arms.8 Minute Stretch. Hope i could help ?

The best way is to burn more calories than you take in. Many young moms find the Flat Belly Diet on www.prevention.com to be helpful in losing that baby weight. good luck.

.