Friday, September 28, 2007

Any weight loss tips to add to my diet? -

I m in Spain right now and have been on a really healthy diet. I m 5 2 and weight 116 pounds. I really don t look chunky but I want to look more lean and get down to 110 without really doing weights, I m just running and taking the stairs to my 7th floor aprt. (I m in a beach town on the ocean where seafood is everywhere) so I eat clean fresh fish and really healthy foods. I m excersizing everyday and I m trying to eliminate dairy since it s very fatty. I will be here another 3 weeks (I want to loose the 6 pounds by the time I get back home) but want to know any other weight loss tips? any things I can do to boost my metabolism or drop more pounds?

Hey! Spain huh? It s beautiful there :) Hope you re having a good time. I m 5 2, 105 and have been on a diet/exercise plan too and the way i ve done it is just basically working out everyday between 30-60 minutes, and eating around 1200 calories. I usually run and use an exercise bike. To keeping your metabolism fired up just make sure you eat something every 3-4 hours, even if its an afternoon snack like an apple or something. It not only fires your metabolism up, but tells your body you re not starving so it s okay to burn up calories quickly. Even if you only lose 1lb a week, so 3lbs by the time you get back it will still be a big (and healthier) achievement. So to sum it up...what you re doing is fine...burn more calories than you eat, and continue exercising and you ll get to that 110 in no time! Good luck :)

limit your breadeat bread every 3 dayseat rice every 2 daysdont mix bread and rice in one day make a day free of protin and grainseat just veggies*fresh,and fruits*continue the work out you are doing,