Sunday, September 23, 2007

I am 15. am i over weight? -

I am 15, i weigh 170 lbs. i am male. i was wondering if i am? if i am what are some like weight loss tips yall can give me, or like a fruit or something that Cleanses my body and boosts my Metabolism, and energy. and also gets all the crap out of my system. so i can be cleansed and it helps the weight melt away. or just ur advice on what to do. plz help. thanks

Obesity isn t solely based on age and weight. Height is a factor also! If you re 5 0 tall, then yes, you re overweight, if you re 6 0 tall, then no. there are plenty of websites that you can go to to find your bmi. Webmd.com is one of them. As far as fruits that can cleanse your body, prunes are all that I know of. Have fun with that! lol You definitely don t want to eat prunes all day at the age of 15, especially if you re active in sports like football! You ll be running off the field all day. Get my drift? You can find all of that information at webmd.com.goodluck!

it really depends on how tall you are and how much muscle you have? age doesnt matter with weight.

Nobody can tell you if you re overweight unless you tell us how tall you are.

Do the colon clense diet enter it into google