Sunday, September 16, 2007

Intense weight loss tips, before July? -

Hey, I really need to get in the best shape possible before early July. I m not seriously overweight or anything, but I m definitely bigger than I want to be. I m not concerned with how many pounds are lost, I just need the weight loss to show in my body. I m pretty much willing to do anything at this point, but I need help. What exercises would be the best to tone my body and make it look better? I have a gym I m using, by the way. Any diet tips would also be much appreciated. No rude answers, please. Thank you so much!

Cardio Cardio Cardio. It really isnt hard to lose weight, it just takes commitment and consistency. I think everyone knows how to eat healthy, they just choose not to. Its not good that you have a deadline to when you want to lose a certain amount of weight. Excersize and eating healthy are LIFESTYLE changes. Your never going to be healthy if you don t change your lifestyle, make it a life goal, not a july goal

If you start now you can loose at most 20 pounds with this one. I lost 10 pounds in 30 days. You can get more info here. http://tinyurl.com/trokld362