Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Lose weight, cellulite from thighs? -

(I m female)I have large thighs, and I think a slightly larger bottom.What I m really worried about is my thighs though. They are large and have cellulite. I am larger, but I m afraid that if I lose weight, that my thighs will still be large.Does anyone have any tips to reduce cellulite and weight from my thighs in particular?Or weight loss tips for each certain area of my body? i.e. Upper arms, tummy, Thighs, bottom, etc. Thank you for trying to help, please no nasty answers.

Well I know a key to get rid of celluclite without wasting money, but infact saving money!stop drinking soda. Plain and simple along with dropping weight, cellulite is casued from caffeine. When I stopped drinking soda, along with my mom we lost our cellulite and looked great in shorts again!to shed the tummy weight I suggest doing cardo workouts running is a good key to all weightloss!I went from 170 to 130 in a matter of time with a good diet and daily excerise!

There are a few ways you can reduce cellulite from your thighs.1. Use cellulite creams like Revitol2. Do targeted lower limbs exercise like walking up the stairs.3. Go for cellulite massage treatment with added emphasis at the thighs4. Opt for laser surgery or other more modern surgery like ultrasound, velasmooth or thermatip.

drink 1 litre of mint tea every dayuse natural mint leaves, it speeds up your metabolism so you burn fat faster and is great for your skinit leaves you feeling refreshed and cool and it tastes better than most teasit is great for your teeth too