Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Some FAST weight loss tips???IM DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? -

Ok, I really don t want any answers like you need to eat healthy and excersise. Plz I have a busy life and need a good diet pill that will work fast and effective for me. I m a 15 year old, 5 1, and weigh a good whopping 135 lbs. I ve heard that if you drink Coconut Oil and Apple Cider, it will make you lose weight. Does it work??? Please I need to lose 30 lbs in 2 months. God in heaven please help me...

Hi,You are super young - so you have to be careful - bottom line. You can lose that weight by restricting your starch intake (going low carb - cut out the bread, etc in your diet) and eat mainly protein, cheese sticks, etc. You need to exercise - do an hour a day - running, jumping jacks, tae bo - anything - just move your body. When I was younger, I lost 40 pounds over 2 months, but it s all about how bad you want it. You are really going to have to concentrate on it. I d skip the diet pills - you really don t need them!Good luck!

There aren t any fast SAFE ways to lose weight. The goal you have to lose 30 in two months can be reached easily if you just look at what you re eating. If you cut out high calorie foods, sugar filled drinks, read the lables of the heathly drinks for you before drinking them. How busy can your life be at 15 that you can t fit in excersise for a half hour a day?1300 calories a day is not enough calories, that isn t a safe way to lose weight.

Sweetie unless you want to develop an eating disorder on top of any other problems you have (trust me, you don t), don t go on any crazy diets. Its quite OK to be 135 pounds. If you really hate it you can eat all the same foods just eat smaller portions and don t obsess about it, and only weigh yourself once a month. I think you should take up a martial art or running. It will make you more confident, and give you a great body like Buffy.

oh my god, get a grip girl! FAST and WEIGHTLOSS dont go together!And diet pills dont work.And the cold hard truth of the matter is you have to EAT HEALTHY and EXERCISE, if you did that in the first place you wouldnt be needing to loose weight fast.There is nothing you can do about it... you have to eat healthy and exercise no matter how much you want to loose weight.... and NO coconut oil and apple cider doesnt work!you can loose alot of weight by just cutting back on what you eat and getting off your ***

It takes a combination of things. I, like you are trying desperately to loose weight and have already lost 12 lbs this month, this is what I do... I drink Slim-Fast for breakfast and lunch with a small portion meal for dinner, I run 2 miles on my treadmill 6 days a week along with a 20 min. abdominal work out video, and a cleanse twice a month with Castor Oil and Prune Juice.

Its physically impossible to lose 30 lbs in two months! You may be able to lose 16, however. Fast way to lose weight? starve, take laxatives, drink lots of water. Healthy way? eat 1300 cals a day and go jogging twenty minutes everyday.A?a

try the maple syrup, lemon juice, water and cayenne pepper diet

Eat a small meal every 3 hours. Its proven that if you dont eat women actually put on poundage instead of losing. If you eat every 3 hours that will increase your metabolism and help you lose wieght faster

Exercise-- the best one is to push yourself away from the table.

my friend ate only ten apples a day and water and she went from a size 12 to a 4

I agree with Manda Staw