Friday, September 28, 2007

Weight loss tips 18 year old girl? -

Im 18 and I consider myself a thick girl. I wear a size 13 pants and a 38DD bra. I like my legs because they are big but i want to tone them. In leggings they look okay because you can only see the shape but in shorts my thighs have a little cellulite. I need to know what i can do to smooth my legs without losing too much weight off them. I also need some exercises to help lift my chest. Im heavy chested so my chest sags a little and i wanna know if there are some exercises i can do to give them a little perk. And lastly my tummy. My tummy isn t sloppy big but i have a little pooch in the front that needs to go. What are the best exercise to target these three areas. please help and thanks alot.

Well, maybe you shouldn t consider losing weight, but rather toning up. Crunches, sit-ups, running, bikings, brisk walking, light weight traing. Also, yoga and pilates might help, too.

For the legs, lie in bed and do random lifts with them, this works your upper legs and you abdomen.for your chest, hmm...probably lifting weights I guess...