Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Weight loss tips !? Help Please? -

I need some tips on how to lose maybe 3-5 pounds in the next month or so.I have been dieting and exercecising for the last couple weeks and the scale says i am the same weight but i look a little less flabby.I am 125 pounds and in 5 foot 4(Im also 13 years old). And yes i have been drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day :)But what i m doing right now doesn t seem to be working that well , any specific tips anyone can share would be great :)Thanks so much =]

okay. the most important thing is don t eat past 6 p.m. it really works. it will help your metabolism also. If you can excercise in the morning to jumpstart your metabolism. eating spicy foods can help curb your appetite. Also, replace any carbs with lean proteins and vegetables. good luck.

You can lose weight if you use right way. I tried many way, but could not lose weight. I found the best way that works amazing for anyone. I lost my weight easy using this diet way. You must have look right information that works. I lost 17 pounds after 55 days with this diet way. I highly recommend you. You can get more information from link below.

It could be that you are losing weight but gaining muscle so you will be looking better but not necessarily show youre losing weight on the scale.

125 at 5 4 sounds like a pretty awesome weight... don t push trying to lose more. Just make sure you re eating healthy and you re active.

drink a bunch of water, and tea