Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What is the best weight loss tip? -

It s simple - take in less calories than you burn. Diets don t work.

Step away from the food!I use a smaller luncheon size plate, while my family uses a dinner plate. This way, my plate is full, but I have smaller portions.Another technique is to stop eating when you are 80% full.

This worked for me...Over the last year I ve lost eighty lbs. Low carbs. No more than thirty a day. Lots of water, multivitamin a day and fiber tablets. Try to get your carbs from vegetables. NO sugar, no bread, no potatoes. And, I think more importantly, get off the couch. I walk at least 4hrs a week. They say all one needs is fifteen minutes a day of accelerated heart rate. This is just my opinion, I may be wrong, but with the weight almost all other health related problems have gone. High cholesterol, body aches, back pain, gerd, etc. Good luck!