Sunday, January 13, 2008

How To Lose Weight As A Teen in the summer? -

How can i loose weight this summerim 15 , male, and 5ft 10 or 11, and 210 poundshow can i lose weightwhat can i do everyday that will helpand what can i do at the ywca that will help me lose weight?

yeah seriously run running is amazingit makes you feel good and youll shed weight fastalso swimit gets all your muscles youll be toned and theres no joint impact

Oh man, i think we might be twins. I ve just turned 16, 5 8 and 195 lbs. and can t think of a way to lose weight!!I think that we should take walks or run like what people above me have said. here are some of the examples i do everyday: walk around my house, chase my kitty, practice ollies on the bed (skateboard), and 5 pushups everyday. I d recommend you try some of these if possible, because i m also desperate on losing weight!

i think you need to start running!! thats the best way to loose weight and do sit ups or something...this works for a lot of people

work out at the gym but it dosent work for girls