Tuesday, January 15, 2008

How to lose weight but gain muscle fast? -

I m 14 and weigh about 175 pounds and want to lose weight and gain muscle fast. How can I do this?

175 pounds is good for your height and age! I am 15 years old, 5 9 and in February of this year I weighed 123 pounds. I now weigh a fantastic 142 pounds. I gained this through exercising and eating right basically.I would kill to be your height and weight. I have a naturally skinny build and an annoying high metabolism. If I were you I would exercise a lot to try and build muscle from that 175 pounds. You re only 14 and it d be a great start if you started exercising heaps right now. Lift weights, do running for 30 minutes everyday, do whatever it takes. I know for a fact that in 12 months if you exercise and eat well you will not be fat. You will be muscular, fit and full of energy.

You can t gain muscle fast and your weight is good for 6 1 . Start a weight training routine, some cardio exercise and eat heathy.