Sunday, January 20, 2008

How to lose weight from butt and thighs? -

How to lose weight from butt and thighs?I tend to carry my excess weight in my lower half (pear shape) and I am finding it incredibly difficult to lose anything from that area. The weight comes off well from my waist and arms, but never from my legs, hips, or derriere. I really want to tone up but this is very discouraging...any advice? Thanks.

I have the same body shape, and the same problem. Everyone so far has told me that you can t spot reduce, and to just up my cardio either in intensity or length. I m going to star your question though, hopefully someone has some good advice for you (us! lol)

Contrary to popular belief, you can t target weight loss. If you eat right, and exercise enough you will eventually lose weight from your lower body. You could also try exercising your legs more to add definition and make them appear to have gone down in size.

what, oh hello there!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye8_DSQ-y��