Saturday, January 12, 2008

How to lose weight in 45 days? -

I am 14 years old, approximately 5 1 in height and I weigh 140 pounds. I would like to lose 20 pounds in 45 days. Is this possible and if so how do I accomplish my goal?

Try the Baby Jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��

You could easily lose 10-15 by simply cutting out white sugar and white flour. If you want to lose 20, cut out all carbs for two weeks, then slowly add whole grains and wheat flour, as well as natural sugars (fruit) back into your diet. You ll be shocked with the results!

I think you can. You have to work out for like 45 minutes 6 days a week. Instead of 3 big meals Breakfast: CEREAL Lunch: SALAD DInner: BIGGER MEAL!!!! one free day a week and dont have a huge one just like popcorn and a lil candy

1-2 Pounds a week is healthy.Otherwise, It is just water-weight.45 days= about 6 weeksso between 6-12 pounds is what you would lose....healthily anyway

Here a great article on losing weight without dieting:http://www.ehow.com/how_4683899_lose-wei��

just eat healthy foods and excersise more