Saturday, January 19, 2008

How to lose weight when traveling? -

I just started working with my boyfriend this summer. He s a truck driver for a moving company and I m going with him to do the paper work. Anyways, I have lost weight and want to lose more. But the problem is that I m in a truck a lot, only foods that I can eat are soup or whatever comes in a can. I know its not healthy. What other foods could I eat that I can warm up in the microwave? Oh yeah I m a vegetarian too, So It makes it more harder. I try not to eat fast food, but sometimes I have no choice. So if you have any suggestions on foods and snacks that would be reat.

Spaghetti O s (It may seem childish) but just read the labelI It has a full serving of veggies, and Grains, and Is ready In 3 minutes.

Hi, I lost 30 lbs in 35 days!I followed the guide of 20 Easy Weight Loss Tips .I highly recommend you to read that article.It really works.Check out here to read 20 Easy Weight Loss Tips :http://fitnessreport.info/20_easy_tips_t��