Saturday, January 12, 2008

How to lose weight without dieting? -

Okay so I would like to lose around 15 to 20 pds by summer..but we all know diets DO NOT work. So am looking for some tips/habits to change up to lose weight and keep it off? I don t care if I don t lose that much and I lose it veryyyyy slowly..even 3 pds a month would be fine..any tips? THanks :)

I know you don t want to hear it, but eat healthy! Fruits veggies, whole grains, lean meats! Then, hit the gym at least an hour a day. (By the way, the scale may tell you a heavier weight but muscle weighs more than fat, is healthier, and also helps burn more energy compared to fat) Weight is just a number. If you feel good about you, don t change it!

here s a food plan that has worked really well for me, i ve lost about 15 pounds in 6 months. go to kaysheppard.com and click on FOOD PLAN. it s really for food addicts but can work with any person. you don t have to weigh and measure your food, just use the food list as a guide. good luck!

The key for losing weight is not difficult - eat less food and move more often - the issues arise when we in reality try to put that into practice! There are a lot of temptations in the big wide world aren t there?! I learned some splendid information by visiting the website in the box below, they have a lot of tips and tricks, I melted away 6 pounds by following their tips.

Hi, and a Merry Christmas to you.I agree with the other posters here that you do have to eat more healthily these days. Were told that to much of this and that is bad for you, this bread and that bread is bad for you, do this, do that blah blah blah.Well, I have been on this diet now for two months on and off, and it really has worked well for me. I have lost a total of 63lbs during that time. I have exercised, although not to much, and I have managed to keep the weight down. And I am allowed a glass of wine with my evening meal. And the other great thing about the diet is this, you are allowed 3 cheat days every 11 days, where you can gorge whatever you want.I have included the link for you should you wish to look further into the diet I am using. Best of luck and Merry Christmas