Saturday, January 19, 2008

How to lose weight without exercising? -

Hey, I just recently hurt my hip real bad (I thought it was my groin) from rowing and weight lifting. Currently I am on crutches and not allowed to but any weight on my left leg which is very disappointing since I am trying to lose weight. So, what do I do to lose weight with out exercising? I know I have to reduce calories but how many? Maybe some fat burning foods? Help!

Well, normally I d say walk everywhere. But you cannot. I do not believe in all those touted exercises, look what it did to you! However, if you can stand straight, you can do arm rotations, neck and breast exercises, and as far as food goes, eat half a grapefruit before each meal. But before that, drink two glasses of water, as if you were drinking a soft drink or beer, put a slice of lemon in it. This will begin to fill you up, then the grapefruit, then the meal, which will be low in starches, and high in raw salads. Eat plenty of salads with home made dressing, just a little oil, balsamic or regular vinegar, and steamed veggies with dinner. Small meals, eaten slowly, and for snacks, eat a small apple, a stick or two of celery, a pear or an orange. I eat a banana before going to bed, hoping to reduce leg/feet cramps when I stretch in the night!

losing weight without exercising? that s called the cover of a magazine with anorexic star makes trip to emergency room on the cover.diets are the lazy-man s weight-loss plan, basically, its unhealthy drains your energy weakens all the muscles in your body and nine times out of ten leaves your worse off than you were when you started.diet pills, are just stupid... if you use those you re just a loser, a fat loser who s not only too lazy to exercise, but too lazy to do the thing that most people who are too lazy to exercise do.you should try biking. if you re worried about your hip, just do it on an exercise bike. cyclists have the lowest body fat percentage of all proffesional athletes except for bodybuilders (but we re freaks so cyclists is pretty much #1).hope that helped, good luck

If you were losing weight before your injury, just take the number of calories you were burning with daily exercise and cut it out of your diet in calories.

The only way to lose weight is the calories you intake must be less than the calories you burn.