Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Weight loss tips? -

MY FRIEND WANTS ME TO HELP HER LOOSE SOME WEIGHT AND TONE HERE BODY. SHE WANTS TO LOOSE ABOUT 20 BY MAY. I AM LOOKING FOR AND IDEAS THAT ARE QUICK AND EASY AND WE COULD BOTH DO WITH OUT GOING TO THE GYM.

if you want to improve your health generally, lose weight and have more energy then getting some nutritional help is vital. Once your body starts to absorb the right nutrients and vitamins and protein then you��ll be amazed how quickly you will feel the difference, usually within the first 48 hours if you get the right supplements and help. I had no energy and felt just generally rotten all round so I sought the advice of a nutritional coach (whose advice was FREE) and got myself some great products, I even got free samples before I got started so I could see just how good they were!! There is a website called myhealthabc.com If go on there and fill out the details (you must be over 18 and you��ll need a debit or credit card-or someone who can help you) page you will get a call with no pressure about what you need. There is a mall area as well that��s got some great info and its all set out with easy to follow headings so you can find what you want. It��s so easy and the stuff they have is excellent. I have been using their products for over two years and I feel great. I lost 70 pounds in less than seven months!! My sister lost 60 pounds in five months. The stuff is amazing. Try them you won��t be disappointed. I even started to use their skin care range last year and my skin is in such good condition now.

try the lemonade diet fast it works I lost 40 while I was on it and drink the lemonade now to help me manetain my weight.Good Luck!

I have lost 75 lbs since July last year, what I did it with is the GI Diet by Rick Gallop and walking for exercise...every day minimum of 3 miles a day

Try a cleansing diet! I did and lost 11 pounds and 21 inches in only 9 days. I was very happy with the results and continued on the program and lost 29 pounds in 5 weeks. This is the fastest I have ever lost with other diets like Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Medifast, Slimfast etc��. Cleansing works by removing toxins from your body. You get toxins from your food (pesticides, preservatives, food additives, colorings) water, chemicals, pollution, medications, alcohol, hormones that the animals you eat were fed etc��.YUCK! The toxins get coated with fat and remain in your body. To remove the fat, you have to remove the toxins. This system worked for me, maybe it can work for you too. You can check out the website or call this toll free number 1-877-587-4647 for more info. The program is not cheap, but it is worth every penny since it works and keeps you motivated. Good luck! More cleansing info at http://thebestcleansingdiet.com

I don t know anything about toning exercises, but one thing you might try is an every other day diet.Try to go no longer than 3 to 4 hours without eating something...(sensible, no junk!!) ..this means that one day you eat (sensibly!!) pretty much what you want, with a dessert if you want it at one meal only...then the next day you go really light on calories; lots of liquids, salads, or whatever you want, only smaller portions..make sure on these days that you under-eat; don t feel too full..then the next day, you can eat a little more..it keeps you from feeling deprived and, after all, as far as the light eating day goes,you can do anything for one day!!..try it.....I ve been doing it now for about 6 months...I look forward to the eat anything I want days, and on the light days, I know it s only going to be for one day!!!! Good luck.........

The best thing is taking up smoking. Worked for me prime time... Kinda addicting though...

as a nutritionist i suggest you both use an all natural supplement to assist you. if you cant do this through just eating healthy and exercise then read jennym s answer and you wont go far wrong. stay off the soda and sugary products and try to eat lost of fruit and veg. take some walks together, you will burn as many calories walking as people do jogging, start with walks less than 2 miles and build up.

Eat about 1200-1300 calories a day and get the Firm bodysculpting system and do it 5 days a week. You ll lose weight for sure.

The only way to tone is to work out, but loosing weight will show off the tone you have more, so the desired effect may be achieved. I am really fond of the South Beach Diet, which basically means, for a couple of weeks you eat only lean meat and non-starchy vegetables, then add a limited amount of whole grain breads/pastas and fruit. It is a pretty healthy way to eat anyway, but also effective for weight loss. A diet will help, but things will move along faster if you add some type of exercise. You don t necessarily have to go to the gym, you could work out at home together or separate if you would prefer. You could even go for walks or just spend several hours together walking in the mall. Obviously, the more active, the better, but anything that gets you moving will help. Good luck!