Saturday, February 16, 2008

How to lose weight as a teenager? -

I am 16 years old 210 lband am 5 7 I have started playing soccer (right back) for a year now, and haven t lost weight. My parents have hassled me for a couple of years now, but nothing has made me change. Finally I want to, and now need helpI ve been to the doctor, but they have given me no real helpI really want to change, but I don t know what types of foods to eat, and what type of exercises to do

When I was 16, I was on the wrestling team and was fit and didn t think I could lose an ounce. But the I started running starting 2 -3 miles a day and worked up to 5. In a few months, I lost 10% of my previous body weight. I would suggest some easy running. It is a sport you should be able to enjoy for the rest of your life. The pace you should run at one that is comfortable enough for you to talk to someone if they were next to you.Also just by stopping drinking sodas with all the corn syrup and junk food-anything with corn syrup. Things should go a lot easier for you.Parents nagging you is just plain weak if they do not offer up a plan-running, if you are dedicated will absolutely do it

Eat organic grapefruits all dayRemember the grapefruit diet? Well, it appears that there actually is an enzyme in grapefruits that burns fat. Eating grapefruits all day, as many and as often as you desire, will speed the fat burning process.Eat a huge salad at lunch dinnerI don��t care if your lunch is a cheeseburger, French fries, and a pint of ice cream, add to it a big, huge salad and eat that first. You��ll be amazed that you lose weight. The salad can contain anything you like as long as it is only vegetables and they are organic. The salad dressing should be organic olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice, or organic vinegar. If you really want to speed the weight loss process use organic apple cider vinegar. Add some organic sea salt, fresh ground pepper, or some garlic for taste. Use organic apple ciderThis has some magical property which helps eliminate fat cells from the body. Take a couple of teaspoons before each meal and you will be amazed at how your clothes will become bigger in no time.For more tips on how to lose weight go to my site there is a link to it in my profile.

Exercises like being on the Treadmill for 20 min starting out would help,walking around 1/2 -mile and gradually working yourself up to a mile then 2 miles per day would help you a lot.if you have an exercise bike or a regular bike that you could ride that would help. jumping jacks,toe touches,sit ups they all help. if you have some stairs you can climb somewhere climb a few flights of stairs that really helps and gives you a good cardio work-out. go to your local park and walk your dog if you have one or go by yourself. Diet pills are not the answer I have tried all kinds myself and found out that there a lie and do not help only harm the body,I reacted to one and ended up in the hospital for ffour days it had Ephedren in it which is dangerous.

first off, athletic sports help, but they really can t fix the problem. I know people who do nothing but work out for foot ball, some can lift hundreds of pounds, but they all still have fat.There are two parts to the problem. The food intake and the physical output. For the first part I would talk to either a nutritionist or take some own time to learn about food and how they work and how they effect your body. The first could take money but will ease the burden on you. The second will allow you to create your own diet plan, and give you an increase on your own body knowledge.The next part is physical activity. My first suggestion would be to get the boyscout hand book on physical fitness. This is an easy guide to help you and will teach you a lto that you will want to know. Next, find an activity, like biking, roller blading, skating, running, swimming, that you like. right up a schedule and STICK TO IT! you should find changes in about six weeks.

i would really try to go to the gym and work out for like 1-2 hours a day. or if u have a treadmill at ur house, go on that and run for a hour or more. or just run down the highway or ur road a couple of times. it really works. tell me the results if u lose anything or not.

trying doing other exercises like jogging or weight lifting. the key thing in aerobic or cardio - exercise is to do it for an extended period of time and then you will lose weight or should i say body fat.

I dont know if you eat well but let me tell you a story about myself.A few years ago, I was 5 7 as well..and 16 too. I was 155 pounds, which was noticable in my face and body as well. Then I started working, picking up litter, I walked 8 hours a day at this job, lost about 5 pounds and felt great! This was durring the summer... any way, so I quit that job after a month or being there, leaving my last month of summer. I became obssessed with losing weight. I ate those oatmeal poutches, the little minute things. I had one a day at 5 for supper. I only ate one a day for a month, and on top of that I exercised everyday for an hour. I worked out more than I ate. I never felt better, never got sick. Was confident, always wanted to leave the house and wear tight close, because I lost 30 pounds that month.... one a day... I looked so thin tho that my parents were concerned... but it felt so nice... I m still 130 pounds to this day......anyway, I guess my point it, if you want something bad enough, you will do whatever you feel it takes.... The thing with eating once a day, was eventually I started feeling really hungry, and started eating junk, now I m trying to stop. It was easy when I really wanted to get thin....A start. if you eat or drink this. No pop, no chips... thats the biggest thing. Only drink milk or water, it s hard. drink juices or chocolate milk. Don t starve yourself. You have to work out. Sports give you muscles wich way more, so you ll get heavier, it s stupid I know. I lost all my weight on a stationnary bike... Just keep your legs in motion. that will do alot. The problem is, you wont notice a change for a while, others will, but you ll lose hope, dont, you re change is happening, it s just not noticable in your own eyes. But once you start to feel lighter and healthier, you ll know it s paying off... Good luck, I will be joinning you, just know others are trying to lose weight too. It s better to work out alone. Listen to a full CD as you go. All it takes is will, and you ll reach your goals. Good luck.