Sunday, February 24, 2008

How to lose weight from legs WITHOUT surgery? -

I want to lose weight from my thighs and calves. As i am a size 6 (u.k size) on top but a size 10 (u.k size ) on my bottom because i have big thighs. My waist is also small so when i have size 10 bottoms to fit my thighs, they are big in the waist, so I ve decided i need to do something about it ! Does anyone know of any exercises to help loose weight from my legs? I am 16, so this means a lot to me ! Thanks

Walking and treadmill exercise are great ways to lose weight. I incorporated the treadmill into my weight loss routine along with taking desert burn hoodia and honestly the weight started falling off. It s simple really, if you control your appetite and are eating less and you exercise more it s a great formula to drop as much weight as you desire. What I liked best about hoodia was that I didn t feel like I was dieting. It took away my hunger and I didn t feel all lightheaded and run down like can happen when you cut back caloric intake. I had plenty of energy and hiking was more enjoyable and effective as I lost my weight. Watching what you eat is great and it sounds like you just need to fine tune your approach to your weight loss. When I was dieting (and believe me I still watch my weight even though I have achieved my weight loss goals for the most part) I realized right off that the most important thing is to control your appetite. If your stomach s not always growling and your not always craving food it is sooo much easier to stick to your guns and stay on your diet. With hoodia I would literally go a whole day sometimes and simply forget to eat and I didn t get tired and run down like diets can sometimes make you feel. Once my appetite was under control and I wasn t always thinking about eating then and only then could the weight start coming off consistently and steadily because the hoodia kept my mind off of food and I would go longer on my diet and as I did that naturally I lost weight. You have to remember that consistency is very important when losing weight. If you cut back a little on your food consumption everyday your body will change (stomach will shrink and you won t be eating as much) and with that consistency over a few days, weeks and months you will lose weight just like I did and you will be in the best shape of your life like you desire!!! Hope this helps. GOOGLE: online health desert burn hoodia :and read the top hit for good info. you can read to help you.

At your age, your body is still changing so don t panic too much about it at this stage There is plenty you can be doing to tone your legs up - cardio is essential in the first place so start running or swimming and make sure you do this regularly so you get into a healthy routine. Maybe 3 times a week for 20 minutes. Or ride a bike everyday but make sure you go faster than just a slow pace so you can work your legs. other exercises like squats are great and lunges but avoid using machines like the Stepper which can make legs appear more bulked sometimes.

Hello!Run, Walk, Stairmaster, Bike. For Exercise i would recommend squad and deadlifts with low weight because you re woman.

I started a diet called Smart for Life. so far i ve lost weight all over my body and i m very happy with my weight loss so far. hope everything works out for you :)

swimming, cardio, yoga, pilates

Start walking. If you walk everywhere then you will soon slim you legs down and firm them up too

Running and biking are miracle workers!

ride a bike.

First check out what is your blood group and what diet is good for your health .Basically there are 3 types of Diet+ ----- HIGHLY BENEFICIAL, FOOD ACTS LIKE MEDICINEO ----- NEUTRAL FOOD X ----- AVOID, FOOD ACTS LIKE A POISONCheck out what diet helps lose or gain weight and what diet is really good to be healthy based on your blood group .Inorder to Lose Weight eat 5 Small meals every 2 hours a day . Inorder to Gain Weight eat 5 Big meal every 2 hours a day.-Blood group O is for Old.- Type O.http://www.diskovery.co.in/how_to_loose_�� FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN Sweetcorn Kidney beans Cabbage Brussel sprout Cauliflower FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT LOSS Liv 52 Euterpe OleraceaSea food Iodized salt Liver Red meat Spinach Broccoli -Blood group A is for Agrarian.-__ Type A. http://www.diskovery.co.in/how_to_loose_�� FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN Meat Dairy foods Kidney beans Lima beans Wheat FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT LOSS Liv 52 Euterpe OleraceaVegetable oils Soya foods Vegetables Pineapple -Blood group B is for Balance.-__ Type B.http://www.diskovery.co.in/how_to_loose_�� FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN Lentils Sweetcorn Peanuts Sesame seeds Buckwheat Wheat FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT LOSS Liv 52 Euterpe OleraceaGreen vege Meat Lamb Liver Eggs __ Blood group Type AB.http://www.diskovery.co.in/how_to_loose_�� FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN Red meat Kidney beans Seeds Sweetcorn Buckwheat FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT LOSS Liv 52 Euterpe OleraceaTofu Seafood Green vege Dairy products Alkaline fruits PineapplesAlong with diet Burn Calories Learn Dancing and Exercise with NINTENDO WII or SONY PS2 PS3Check these games with Dance MatFor WIIhttp://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url��for SONY PS2http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url��For SONY PS3http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url��